This is the information with details about who I will be interviewing to feature in the documentary.
Questions being asked to the interviewee will also feature below.
Name: Steve Loughnan
Occupation: Psychology Lecturer at Edinburgh University
About: Is currently researching and studying the impact of dating apps (such as Tinder) when it comes to the objectification of women in different cultures.
Name: Jamie MacColl
About: Student who is now in a relationship after using Tinder.
– Introduce yourself
– How does Tinder work?
– How long have you been on Tinder?
– What do you think most people use Tinder for?
– Why do/did you use Tinder?
– What are the advantages of using Tinder?
– Do you think dating apps like Tinder are successful and work? Why?
– Do you see the app as a game? Why? (negatives)
– Are dating apps the future of dating or just a trend?
– Would you recommend Tinder for others looking for love?